Our friendly team at SkuVault looks for a Fullstack .NET Developer to work remotely with us.
The interview is in English, and there is a lot of communication between American colleagues, who don’t speak Russian.
Compensation is 100% paid to you, tax management and individual enterpreneurship is to be managed by yourself.
SkuVault is the warehouse management technology platform that empowers small and medium enterprises to optimize operations so they can scale and compete in the growing eCommerce market at a fraction of the cost.
We Provide a hands-on customer service experience, meaningful, actionable data, and automated processes that reduce waste and supply chain inefficiencies. This saves our clients’ money and has a positive impact on the environment. SkuVault makes it easy for clients to connect their warehouses to the world while increasing fulfillment speed, accuracy, and profit.
We are a young and rapidly growing company with 940+ clients, across the U.S., with a growing international client base on 4 continents, in over 90 cities total.
We are scattered across the globe, with offices in Louisville (Kentucky) and Ufa (Russia), but have plenty of people in other parts of Russia (Krasnodar, Samara, Moscow, Saint-Petersburgh, Belgorod). We are proud to work efficiently and motivated even though we are remote.
Development and production environment are running on Windows, service wrap-around is on Linux. We got 2 versions of the app:
1. legacy ASP.NET MVP monolithic app (+ event-sourcing and CQRS for architecture), <-- soon to be deprecated
2. and microservice-oriented v2, towards which we migrate (with .NET Core, LMDB, FDB and other cool buzzwords).
Totalling in >7 gigs of telemetry per day!
- Building: Jenkins;
- FE: V1 on Angular, V2 on React + Typescript
- BE: ASP.NET MVC, .Net Core
- Repository: Github, Bitbucket
- Cloud: Azure
Fullstack .NET Dev at SkuVault is:
- knows Frontend good, maybe not on the Senior level, but able develop a feature that requires both BE and FE expertise;
- that can document his work in English;
- understands how QA, BA departments work, and SDLC (both agile and traditional);
- knee-deep in project guts can troubleshoot, analyze and push the fix to production;
- responsible and supporting for colleagues with less experience;
- writes clean code in compliance with company code conventions;
- with an experience in working in agile methodologies;
- proactive (this word should be very meaningful for you).
- For this particular position, we're looking for a candidate with strong Frontend skills, ideally: React and Typescript. We need to up our expertise for a team in that area, so preference will be given to full-stack developers, who are strong in Frontend;
- 3+ years in developing software with .NET 4.5 and up, C#, ASP.NET MVC 3 +
- knowledge and experience in working with API (REST, JSON, XML, etc) in .NET;
- knowledge of English enough to daily skype-calls with US-based colleagues;
- experience in working in Agile methodologies, and understanding of the reasoning behind them.
Would be a plus:
- already worked with .NET core in some project;
- Experience in developing highload services, optimizations, working with profilers;
- have an experience with LMDB, SQLite, FDB;
- worked with Azure, Amazon, Google Cloud;
- words like influx, grafana, kibana, elastic don’t scare you;
- worked in scrum, kanban teams;
- worked with profilers and understands how to optimize application performance.