Bee Happy is a daughter company of Otrada
Who is Bee Happy?
Created in 2020, Bee Happy is a fully integrated beekeeping, honey processing & packing company based in Bashkir preserved natural parks only, French owned and managed by an international team.
Why settling in Bashkortostan?
Bashkortostan is known across Russia for its age-old beekeeping traditions and all over the planet for its wild honey (бортевой мёд). On top of that the regional 3 000 km2 of untouched natural preserved parks shelter a unique and impressive melliferous potential.
What are we building?
We want to create the largest honey production in Russia with 30,000 productive hives using a high-class genetic base internally developed, focusing on exporting premium quality honey tested by a European accredited lab. Being integrated all along the value chain allows us to control every step of the production ensuring a full traceability and to open the doors to export.
Support the management team to secure the execution of Bee Happy’s development program within the expected timeline, budget, and quality standards. Act as the right hand of the Project Management Team.
Your will work hand in hand with all the office, our international partners and our mother company, Otrada Group to grow the team and participate to various projects of the company.
Your work environment will be most of the time our office in Ufa, but you will have the opportunity to make business trips to other Bashkir cities and even some natural parks such as Ishimbaiy, a beautiful, preserved area for wildlife.
Your responsibilities will include
- Maintain the standards of the project (tools, routine meetings and templates);
- Coordinate, collect and centralize all information related to the project;
- Provide general support and guidance to the Management Team to enhance the effectiveness of the project.
HR, Legal and Administrative
- Recruitment of personnel;
- Job interviews;
- Basic bookkeeping support;
- Interact with local authorities and state bodies;
- Prepare materials for presentation and communication about the Company to local authorities;
- Plan, coordinate and conduct project meetings;
- Ensure proper workflow and keep an up-to-date repository for Project data and documents.
You are the right candidate if you have:
- Higher education;
- At least 3 years’ experience in the areas of Project administration/management/HR/ Legal;
- English (B1/B2);
- Responsibility, thoroughness and accuracy in work;
- Dynamic, result-oriented, strong communication skills, with demonstrated ability to effectively interact at all levels of the organization;
- Advanced PC user with good knowledge of Excel.
You will choose us because we offer:
- Inspiring work with the team in the international environment;
- Reasonable salary + annual bonus according to KPI;
- Trendy office in the city center;
- Professional development opportunities within the Company;
- Laptop and mobile communication compensation;
- Opportunity to travel across the Republic and see the most beautiful, wild nature places;
- Constant language skills training in Business, Legal, Scientific, Mass Media and many other spheres;
- Stable and transparent social guarantees;
- Interesting and versatile tasks.